Monday 5 May 2014

Film Edit 2 - More Animation


Here is another edit with more animation and the animation I did for the first edit tweaked a little. The music is still the same and I am starting to see results overall with the film. In this edit I have included animation from scene 5, the montage, scene 6 and scene 7. The montage is the hardest to get right due to the amount of props the characters interact with. I haven't been able to include any sound effects as my sound designer hasn't been able to get them together just yet although I should get a rough cut of all the sounds by the end of this week.

The animation is going well however and feel confident in getting it all finished in time for the deal deadline.

Today I set up the second version of the diner for shot 53 when we see the party inside the diner through the windows. I made a copy of the original diner file we see in shot 1 and made a party version *see earlier posts.

Because the camera in shot 53 is the camera in shot 1 reversed almost perfectly (to make things easier) and to create a full circle with the film as though there audience in plunged into the diner and then taken back out at the end, I could copy the position properties of the original diner in shot 1 with the new diner file in shot 53.

No comments:

Post a Comment