Sunday 18 May 2014

Post Production Pipeline and Editing

Post Production

My film is not heavily reliant on post production and all of the asset creation, besides the Flash and Photoshop animations Bo and I have worked on individually, were designed and created in Illustrator with the idea of not having to adjust the colours in post. Although my film has a very vibrant colour palette, I feel it is aesthetically pleasing and works well with the style of the animation and story.

Editing 

The animatic worked well in getting the timing right for my film, and I haven't had to get rid of any shots, only add some towards the end of production. I am pleased that my animatic has served its purpose, and that the film didn't require much editing, as some shots only required cutting a little by a few frames or adding a few to make things clearer to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment