Sunday 17 November 2013

Team Update

Last week I approached Ella to see what she had been up to over the past three weeks since I gave her first task to develop the colours for the two matte paintings I am going to have in my film. Unfortunately she didn't produce work to a standard I had been expecting and immediately felt she didn't want to work on my film anymore so I spoke to her about the work I had given her and her progress. I came to the decision to relieve her of her task as she has work for Estelle's film and I have almost finished the colour palette for my film anyway.

On Thursday I spoke to Hillary about my film again, this time we spoke about the scale of the project and the help I am going to get. I decided that I needed help modelling my scenes so I approached Zoe to see if she had any free time with her own projects to give me a hand with modelling my diner scene. She asked me to send her the asset list for my film which details every asset that needs to be designed, drawn, painted, modelled and textured and send it her so she can start thinking about what needs to be blueprinted before modelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment